Thursday, February 18, 2016

Blue Nuvem

This week has been spent knitting and napping.  Sometimes I would wake up on the couch and find that I had fallen asleep knitting in hand.  The surgery site recovery was not to bad, but the anesthesia  is really a bear to get over!

During this week the yarn I am using went from this:

A sweater that I made but never wore,














To this:

In this picture I had just finished the third skein and added the fourth, it is going to be massive.  I refer to it as my monumental project.  This was the only way I was able to stay on the couch for 1.5 weeks and not loose my mind!

Once I get done with the 4th skein I will add the 5th and start the border.   Now that I am feeling better, this project, the" Nuvem" by Martina Behm, is not getting quite the attention that it did last week, but I am hoping to finish it in record time, for me anyway, as a reminder of my recovery.

Until next week, Happy Crafting, Tina




2 comments:

  1. Ah! Now I see why you applaud my unknitting! That's a cheerful color. I hope it helps speed your recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great project for your recovery! I love that you are knitting from one project to your new project!!!!

    ReplyDelete