Friday, June 28, 2013

Not Quite What I Expected!

I took a road trip today.  I had seen a great wheel in a relatively near by city, and was intrigued, but I did not think about it too much until I saw it again on an online group I belong to.  I took a second look that starts the, want to have it, ball rolling. 



Someone else was interested in the wheel but she lived quite a ways away, so I was given the go ahead to go get it.  So I did!  I have to say, however that on closer inspection, she has some condition issues.  Number one she is as dry as dust, and then painted black!  The drive wheel is cracked really badly, but she has all her spokes, and I have a friend that might be able to do something about the wheel.  We shall see.....

For $50, I may just have a second Great Wheel without a drive wheel!

Until next time, Happy Weaving and Spinning, Tina

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering if that Wheel followed you home!!! I'm sure you'll have her in working order in no-time flat!

    ReplyDelete