Friday, May 3, 2013

Shirts and Strips

This week I have spent a lot of time cutting t-shirts apart!  I have finished the yellow stack and the  gray stack, the greens and some of the blues.






I have also stripped some of the whites, but it takes more time than I would like!  There are still many more to do, and I would like to have them all cut and ready to strip when needed!  (Though I should really like to have them all cut into strips soon!)




This week, I have also taken advantage of the fact that I have the little Leclerc Alice loaded with the white warp for Napkins and Hand towels.  I can sit and weave whenever I have time, and it doesn't take long to finish either one.  In a short time, I have 8 Hand Towels already on the cloth beam!

In the out of doors, I have gotten a few tomato plants tucked into the garden, and I will probably put in a few herbs as well.  We do a very limited garden these days, there are many other things to keep us busy!

Until next time, Happy Weaving, Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment