Monday, April 22, 2013

Re-Entry

I have been gone for a little while.  I took a trip to the other side of the world, and in a matter of hours the wonders of modern transportation have taken me from the third world, back home to my shower, my bed and to Dear One!  Most of the story is not mine to tell, but I think I will be ready to do a post this friday over on the Tuesday Weavers blog.

Re-entry has not been as bad as it could be, I tried to initiate a normal sleep pattern during the return flights so that when I got home last night, I was able to go to sleep around 9:30 and I slept all the way to 7am!  Now if my brain would catch up to my body, it would be perfect!

I did a few 5 minute room rescues, to straighten up the place just a little bit, and  I have had several cups of coffee and hot tea to keep hydrated, and jump start the day a bit.  I have already used a fantastic machine that I have, a couple of times today.  I don't know if you have heard about it.  You put soap in it, add your dirty laundry, turn it on and in 20 minutes or so all those clothes are clean and ready to hang out to dry!  It is wonderful!



This morning, after the laundry was taken care of, I went upstairs to the studio and wove a couple of inches on a hand towel, when I noticed that my beat was off and that I might have to take it out.


 I stopped immediately, deciding to make that decision later, when I wasn't  in a fog, and grabbed a stack of t-shirts to process for my next rug. 


That is now done and it is time to make some lunch, Dear One is joining me today, and then off to watch the in town grand babies!  Back to my normal life!

Until next time, Happy Weaving, Tina






1 comment:

  1. Ease back into this time zone slowly....there's really no hurry! I agree, washing machines are wonderful!!! Glad you're safely home!

    ReplyDelete