Sunday, January 20, 2013

I suppose it was bound to happen

I got an email last week.  It was from a customer that had bought a couple of Bread cloths from me when I was demonstrating at Blackberry Farm, 3 years ago.  She wanted to know if I had any more to sell.  I showed her what I had on the loom, and she asked for 3 of them.

I already had 2 on the loom, and when I had finished the third one, I noticed that I only had a couple left to weave, so I wove them as well.  emptying that loom  was actually on my list of things to do before the end of January.  So yippee for me!

Then I wove off the last Baby blanket too!  Another yippee!  I had emptied the small Leclerc earlier in the week, so that is 3 empty looms!

I was so excited to get one of the other looms back in action earlier in the week, only to turn around and have 3 more to load up!  (I already know what I am going to do next, more of the same!)  With my new goal this year of having all the looms ready to weave, and weave in production mode, it was bound to happen.

Until next time, Happy Weaving, Tina

2 comments: