Saturday, December 8, 2012

It's Time!





It is time once again for all those specialty foods to make their appearance.  You know the Chex Mix, the chocolate covered peanuts, the Egg Nog,  Cheese balls and crackers and finally, you guessed it, Pigs in a Blanket! 

I made close to 100 of these this afternoon for our Sunday School party tonight.  A quick warm up in the oven, and they were ready to go!

They were almost all gone when we headed for home.  Just enough to liven up breakfast in the morning.



I got a special order last week for a couple of hand towels using one of my Swedish Lace patterns.  I have wound the warp on and have threaded about half of it.  I just put enough on for a couple since I will need this loom for another order real soon.

Life is really crazy busy right now so not much weaving or posting going on.  Soon, I hope to settle down a bit, maybe after Christmas?  I can only hope.

Until next time, Happy Weaving, Tina

1 comment:

  1. Yum! I haven't made pigs in a blanket in ages! I'm not surprised that they were snapped up! Let me know when you're ready to wind on the white warp.

    ReplyDelete