Thursday, January 19, 2012

Check List

Knots in full view, check!
Cloth beam full, check!


Scissors in hand, check!
Finally finished!  There are 12 Place-mats, 4 in each color, and 3 Table Runners in the light color weft.  I chose the light color for the Table Runners because I didn't have to fuss with the fabric as I wove, as it went in I beat it and moved on. The other fabrics needed to be manipulated to show off the print side better.

Tomorrow I will post over on Loomy Tunes, the Tuesday Weavers Blog, about what I am going to put on this nekkid loom!

Until next time, Happy Weaving, Tina

4 comments:

  1. Those look fantastic!!!! What a great warp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. It is so great to get to the end of the warp. Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was fast! Navajo weavers believe a loom should be nekkid for no more than four days, and it sounds like you're a believer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These towels are gorgeous....I wanted to zoom in and see them closer!!!
    Very nice......

    ReplyDelete