Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Sampling!

I got home a little early this afternoon, so I ran upstairs and finished winding on the new placemat warp.  I have cut down the Hollywood rug threading pattern that I found in the Rag rug book, so that it will work for placemats.

I was able to do a little sampling before I head out to Knit Night.



I used both light and dark fabric, so that I can see how the warp plays!  I love it, and I can't wait til I get some strips cut to weave up a batch!

Until next time, Happy Weaving, Tina

3 comments:

  1. That is going to be so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's almost like it has a split personality!!! The difference between the light and dark weft changes the whole mood of the mats. Those are going to be so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait until you get some strips cut and weave up the next batch either!

    ReplyDelete