Sunday, September 4, 2011

Finished the Mug Rug Warp!


I have finally finished the Mug Rug warp I started early last spring.  There are over 30 pieces here and probably 6 finished Mug Rugs at the Center.  That more than takes care of the commitment I made for the Fall Show.

I am not sure I will be able to finish the sewing by Tuesday, (that is my goal) but you never know, tomorrow looks to be rainy and cooler, so I might be able to get a good bit done after all.  I will wind the bobbins this afternoon, and print off the lables just in case.



Until next time, Happy Weaving, Tina

6 comments:

  1. Yippee!!! That's fantastic! OK...back to the loom for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pretty stack! And I hear rain, so I imagine you're hard at work already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been busy. What a stash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How are you going to finish the edges? Hemstich on the loom when you wove them, or something else?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually, I turn up a hem and sew them on my treadle sewing machine. I think it lasts longer that way. Fringe is just not my favorite finish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful bunch of mug rugs! I love the colors. Fringes aren't my thing either.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete