Monday, July 4, 2011

New kid pictures!



They aren't speaking to me right now.  I took them to be disbudded on Saturday morning, and they are a little on the leary side.  Just this morning, though, one of them came up to me to sniff my leg, now that is progress!

Captain and Tap Dancer on the bench!







Acrobat moving too fast!  He just turned his head!












Left to right: Captain, Ballerina and Acrobat.








Left to right: Ballerina, Tap Dancer, Captain and finally a good picture of Acrobat!














Ballerina







I found a milking stand on Craigslist for a song, and I will be picking it up this afternoon.  I am so glad I don't have to make one!  They are very useful for other things besides milking, for example for hoof trimming and preventative treatments for lice and intestinal bad guys, not to mention when the vaccines are due.  No more wrestling a goat with a syringe in my hand!


Until next time, Happy Weaving, Tina

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe how much they've grown!!! They are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, they are getting so big. I guess I missed the small stage.

    ReplyDelete