Saturday, June 11, 2011

Twins!

It is still too dark really to try pictures, but I wanted to share one with you.

The buckling is on the right and he is just bigger than the doeling.  Neither one of them is bigger than a football!
All continue to do well.

I was up until 2 am, wondering if there was a third in there, but I finally went to bed.  When Hubby went out early to check on them he found just the two of them, so I was pleased with my choice.

Yesterday I had noticed that Snickers was standing a little apart from the rest, though she never missed a meal!  So, I took the precaution of putting her in a stall with plenty of hay and water.  We went to to movies, and when we came back there they were, with the doeling still wet!  You just never know how long these things take!  I was so glad I had put her up!

This afternoon, I will get some better pictures of the pair.  Maybe I can let her out to graze in the sun, we will see.

 Until then, Happiness , Tina

2 comments:

  1. YEAH!!!! They're here! I know that Mama is glad they're here, too! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Now, don't you have another ready to deliver?

    ReplyDelete