Wednesday, June 15, 2011

They are here!

When I went out to feed this morning, I found 2 new kids still really wet!  Just minutes old!  Mopsie had a buckling and a doeling, just like her daughter.
I am so glad that they have arrived, I am planning a trip that starts next week.  I will only be gone for a week, but I want to get all the having babies and introducing everyone back together, out of the way before I leave!  That would be a lot to ask of my husband!  He loves going out to the barn to check on them all though.

I will be getting more pictures later today.  Snickers has a brown w/white doe and a black w/white buck, and Mopsie has a brown w/white buck and a black w/white doe!  They will look all the same to you, but I can tell them apart.
In the mean time, I let Snickers and her 2 out last evening to graze a little and I got to watch them play.  They ran and hopped, and butted heads and just plain made me laugh!  I think that watching kids play could lift anyones spirits, so if you know someone who is depressed, just send them my way!


Until next time, Happy Weaving, Tina

2 comments:

  1. Oh! So cute. I would like to stop by one day to see them. I have to arrange it with my driver. I will call before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see them! What a nice surprise to have this morning!

    ReplyDelete