Saturday, April 16, 2011

Panic Attack!

Easter lunch/dinner is going to be at our house this year, and my second floor studio looks very much like a working studio right now.  In fact it has spread into the guest room, in a very un- orderly fashion!

We always spread the menu workload amongest the family so I am not really worried about that, I have checked and I do have a turkey or two in the freezer, so all I have to do is remember to take them out on the appropriate day.  That means that I can consentrate on the upstairs, making it presentable, and the downstairs, making it uncluttered and clean, with a touch of homey.

The painting word has been mentioned, but I am going to try to ignore it until, say Thursday.  If I have uncluttered and clean under control, I will consider the painting word.

This week I discovered that I indeed have a fiber animal.


The fiber has a fairly short fiber, 2ish inches and really has a nice feel to it too.  If I was desperate for fiber, which I am not, I would consider keeping it.  The only problem would be if it were to rain while I was sporting this particular fiber, you see it comes from Scout, my Newfoundland mix!  She is shedding quite profusely right now.  I know there are those who would jump at the chance to use it, but I am drowning in fiber at the moment, both processed and unprocessed.  I don't need another thing that I have to find a place for!

 Well, I had better get back at it, you know how it looks worse before it looks better!  That is where I am right now...

Until next time, Happy Weaving, Tina

3 comments:

  1. Are you saying "wet dog" isn't the odor you were looking for????? LOL It would be nice & warm!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wondered if it would still smell like a wet dog after it was spun and knitted into something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew a lady in Texas that knitted sweaters out of dog fur. It seems like she did something to it so that it would not smell like a dog. I just don't know if I could wear a dog fur sweater-------.

    ReplyDelete