Thursday, March 17, 2011

Red and Blue

This week I have finished the "Kings Flower" throw in Kentucky Cardinal and also one in Navy.  I love to see the woven part make it's way over the front beam and onto the cloth beam.
 Here you can see thru the navy throw to the red one on the cloth beam.






 I rethreaded the edges of this warp to flow into the pattern better.   I had to make the hem border design area bigger to match it.  That makes it 7 repeats instead of 5.

Here is the navy throw just before it went into the wash.
I modified the hayrack by putting a couple of hinged boards in it to limit their wastfulness.  They seem to be doing better at eating more than they trample.





That is it for today, it is a sunny day out there, and I plan to spend some of it outside.
Until next time, Happy Weaving, Tina

2 comments:

  1. The throws are beautiful!!!! But, today was a day to be outside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous throws! You're always so busy!

    ReplyDelete