Friday, January 14, 2011

Keeping Going

"Kings Flower" in Smokey Blue, a thank you gift for a friend.
I am thinking about reversing the twill at the borders after I take this batch of blankets off the loom.


I have completed this giftCouch Throw,  and a Baby Blanket in Limestone to  sell.  Next I will do a gift Baby Blanket, and then one to sell.

 The reverse of the Kings Flower design is every bit as good as the front!
This is a shot of the very start of the Limstone Baby Blanket.


This is a shelf unit that was in the old barn.  It was holding the whole thing up! 
As sturdy as it is it will certainly find a place in the new barn!
Today is prep day for the big barn finishing day tomorrow!  Cooking and cleaning are going on full force!  I hope this will be the end of the big stuff, then I can do the inside at a slower pace.
Until next time, Happy Weaving, Tina

2 comments:

  1. Your coverlets are truly beautiful!!! What pattern will you choose next???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! They are so beautiful!

    You will be working on the inside of the barn in no time!

    ReplyDelete