Monday, December 6, 2010

Now that is what I'm talking about!

 This is a Baby Blanket in Dark Jade.  My DD helped me pick out this color gender neutral, since we don't know if it is a boy or a girl.  It was very well recieved at the party!
Above it is still on the loom and to the right, Off the loom and already hemmed and getting ready to be washed and pressed.


This one will be a Couch Throw in Slate Grey.  I will weave this one 70 inches instead of the 49 inches for the Baby Blankets.  This too will be a gift.






I will finish threading the Mira 45 when I get these gifts done that need to go out this week, then I can mix up the pattern a bit and show you some ideas I am working on.  Now, back to work!
Until next time Happy Weaving, Tina

3 comments:

  1. Lookin' good!!! You are spending some quality time in the studio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! How long is that warp?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maggie, I have 40 yards of warp on 2 different looms. Both for overshot Baby Blankets and Couch Coverlets.

    ReplyDelete