Friday, December 24, 2010

More Gingerbread Pictures!

For some reason Blogger wouldn't let me post all of the pictures I wanted to use on the Tuesday Weavers blog, so I thought I would post them here.


I used the recipe from the "Tales of the Coop Keeper" Blog.  Made a few changes, I used cinnamon instead of nutmeg, and I used butter instead of shortening.

 It has been years since I have made cut out cookies, and I have never done Gingerbread!  I love it but have never even thought to try it!

Here are where the little dudes were a few minutes ago!  The perfect size for snacking. 






Here is the final cookie family, (minus a few of the little guys)!

I had to climb up in a chair to get them all in!  I love this recipe!   I doubled it to get so many cookies,(This island is 2ft.X4ft) and I will be making them again even when it isn't Christmas!

I hope everyone has a blessed Christmas Day,
until next time, Happy Weaving, Tina

1 comment: