Monday, December 13, 2010
I Know, I Know
And then it happened, one of the things that I dread! I got to the end of the threading, and I had just enough ends left over to do the balancing of the pattern. Which would be fine except that I was supposed to do that at the OTHER END!
I thought that I might be able to rethread it backwards, so that I could do 1 end at a time, but alas, I had to give up and go to the other end and pull them out in bunches, and carefully rethread. I don't really freak too much at this since I never did have a cross, just groups of 12 ends per bout. When I was half way thru the second time, I decided that I should just think of it as rechecking my threading, because that is what it ended up being. When I had it sleyed and tied on, I sat down to weave, and there wasn't a single error! Friday I will post my sampling of Kings Flowers over on Loomy Tunes, and show you the treadling that I like the best.
Oh, I did get to about the half way mark on that Couch Throw, too!
Until next time, Happy Weaving, Tina