Friday, December 31, 2010

The End of the old Barn

One of my Christmas presents is a new Barn.  The old one was very unusable.  It was in the wrong place and  had quite a slant going on.  I noticed a couple of weeks ago that all of a sudden, I had to duck when I went in to get the daily feed for the critters.
It was also rotting along the back side.  for years we had wanted to save it, but it was way beyond that!
So it had to come down.  I was able to snatch some pictures of the process before I went off to babysit.  This was Tuesday at about 2:00pm

They were scaring me, so it was a good thing I had to leave!
Wednesday morning this is what the back yard looked like.  Almost like a tornado had come thru.
My burn pile, and an almost clear back yard.
Piles of wood by dimensions.

The new barn layed out, 13 ft by 26 ft, more than double the old one which was 11ft by 13 ft.
Here is a shot of Wally and Scout this morning after our run and cool down period, having breakfast.






If I can I will post progress pics tonight, not promising anything.


Until next time, Happy New Year, and Happy Weaving, Tina

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! You really are working on out with the old and in with the new at just the right time. Happy new year t you and yours.

    ReplyDelete