Monday, December 13, 2010

Early this morning!

An early morning look at an early snowfall, on top of the
Christmas lights.  We may have gotten 3-4 inches, which is alot for us especially this time of year.  Schools are closed all over the place! 

The dogs and I had a great run, all the way to the bridge and back, they had a blast!  After the first mile I was warm and toasty.  You see I am already out in the cold to check on and feed the critters, so I may as well warm up a bit!

I hope to spend the day in the studio weaving, I will do a little upkeep on the house first and then up I go!
Until next time Happy Weaving, Tina



1 comment:

  1. Your picture could be a Christmas card...especially if Wally & Scout had posed on the porch!!! It's a good day to stay inside and weave.

    ReplyDelete