Friday, December 3, 2010

Colors!

Here is Lillian all set to go!  I love using a natural warp in my overshot pieces.  It gives me a lot of freedom when it comes to choosing the pattern color.   The only color I will not be using is Red, that is until I can figure out how to set the color before I weave with it.  I have lots of colors to choose form though.
I think this will be a Couch Throw gift this holiday season.
This will be a Baby Blanket for a baby that we don't and won't know the gender til after he/she is born!
This will be for a beautiful little girl that is overdue for her Baby Blanket.
Another Couch Throw gift!



As you can tell I will be catching up on some gift items with this warp and the other design that I am putting on the Mira 45.  It is really fun to be able to make something gift worthy.


I had planned to open an esty shop when I finished at Blackberry Farm, but an opportunity came up to take all my inventory, (most of which I am not planning to recreate ) to a craft mall type place close by.  I jumped at the chance and now when I am finished with the Baby Blankets and Couch throws for gifts, I will begin to make them and post them on Etsy.  It will probably be after the first of the year though.

Until next time, Happy Weaving, Tina

2 comments:

  1. Great color choices! Those throws are going to be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Lots to do. Gifts aglore. Will be fun to do.

    ReplyDelete