Friday, November 12, 2010

What's Missing?

You might wonder what in the world I am doing at the Walmart parking lot at mid-day waiting.

I am waiting for Bonnie from Tuesday Weavers to come and fill the back of my truck up with her loom that she has decided needs a home that will love and use her to the max!

From Loomy Tunes you might remember that Bonnie got a new loom last week and I coveted her old loom very much, because I need the extra width that it has to make my Overshot Baby Blankets.

With Lillian in the shop, I was wondering how I was going to get another warp on fast enough to keep producing those popular blankets.  So some creative financing, and here you go.......
Now that is better, you can't have too many looms now can you.  When Lillian is in working order, I will have 2 looms to do the blankets on, that means 2 different designs can be on the looms at once!  Yes,  of course I will only be able to weave one at a time.  I have't figured how to clone me yet!
Just thought I would let you all know about the new arrival.
Until next time, Happy Weaving, Tina

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new baby! She'll be a nice addition to your loom room....and I know that Lillian will fill her in on proper behavior!

    ReplyDelete