Saturday, November 27, 2010

Last day at Blackberry Farm

Today was my last day demonstrating at Blackberry Farm.   I took some pictures before the  clients came around.  This table full of sparkling glasses is really close to my table.
The grounds are decorated differently every week.  This week it was huge pumpkins by the cottage.
I call it a cottage, but that really isn't right it is more like a glorified gazebo!  This is the view from my table.
Here I am just at the top of those stairs, that fireplace was a big draw today.  It wasn't as cold as I thought it was going to be, but by the time our day was over it was getting a little uncomfortable!  I was glad to pack it up and come home.
I met some sweet people today and actually sold a rug!  I also passed out my card to several people who were interested in  ordering some napkins and placemats.  I also met the person that I had been communicating with by email, and invited her to take a look here on the blog, to see if there might be something that the gift shop might be able to carry!  We will see, I am not holding my breath. 
It is time to get going on those Baby Blankets and Couch Throws, I have several that I need to use as gifts and I need to get my stock back up.  I have one loom threaded and sleyed and I will do the second one on Monday, I worked out the heddle count today on the new pattern design .
 Tuesday Weavers is opening up a booth somewhere in Farragut, I am sure we will keep you posted about the where and when over on Loomy Tunes.  That means I need to choose what pieces I am going to put in the booth.



I am beat and looking forward to a quiet evening at home in front of the wood stove.  I hope your evening is warm and cozy.
Until next time, Happy Weaving, Tina

2 comments:

  1. It was a nippy day...glad it went well, though. At least the sun was shining.

    ReplyDelete