Monday, November 1, 2010

Dye Day Results!

This is what I started with, a mess of pearl cotton in an oatmeal beige and a rosy beige.  Colors that I just didn't have a use for.  On Saturday The Tuesday Weavers had a Dye Day!  I had the pearl cotton knitted up in blanks since I wanted to use it as weft and not warp.




I had a bit of an advantage today, for the rinse out.  I just threw it all in the washer and set it on gentle cycle.


It should be dry by this evening, I will take it tomorrow to the Center and we can compare all of our results together.  It will surely be a picture packed day tomorrow!                                                                                                 Until then, Happy Weaving, Tina



2 comments:

  1. Mine are also outside drying. One great thing about the blank is that it doesn't get tangled!!! I don't know if I can wait to unravel the blank!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Now I understand about the blanks! Your colors are wonderful. I am looking forward to seeing them in person.

    ReplyDelete