Saturday, October 30, 2010

Saturday ETA!

I am continuing on my journey to improved physical health.  I have been running 2.5 miles with the dogs every morning, and walking 2.5 miles in the evening.  It took about a week, but my legs adjusted well to that routine.
This morning  the dogs missed out on their run because DD and I ran the Susan G.Komen 5K in Knoxville.  There were lots of people there and we really had a good race, coming in  at just under 40 minutes.  In 2 weeks we will be doing the Buddy's bar-b-que race for the cure.  My DH will join us for that one.
I was so tired last night, I forgot to add the picture of my Dye Day creation. I can see that I have some dye drain off, I am not sure if that is normal or not! Oh well, unfortunately I was called home twice to help with goats that had found a loophole ( when you can't find the hole in the fence, look for their trail in the high grass), so my visions of yesterday are pieced together. We really did have a great time, and the weather cooperated with us. Cool and crisp and dry, we couldn't have asked for more. Food, fellowship, and a learning experience, that is all we ask for!




Here is the first Baby Blanket that I took off the loom, and I gave it as a gift to this beautiful baby.  His parents have said that I can use this picture in my advertising if I want to.  I just think it is a precious baby, don't you?






Until next time, Happy Weaving, Tina

1 comment:

  1. The baby and the afghan are beautiful!!!! I hope all is well with the goats....I'm sure there's a great story there!

    ReplyDelete