Friday, August 27, 2010

Back home again!


I was encouraged by a dear friend to resley the 20 epi to 15 epi, and not dilly dally about trying 18.  I am so glad I did!











Here is a close up, with the old epi on top.  You can really see how much better the proportions are with this sett.  Now I just have to see if I can beat it in just a little bit more.  I did shorten the table section like I planned.









Here are a bunch of rugs that I just cut off the Leclerc Nala.  Some of them are Rag Rugs and others are Loopers.











There are six in all!  I still have a little more warp on the Loom, but I was running out of space on the cloth bar.













Here is the stack of woven articles that need to be finished.

That is where I most often get bogged down. 

To tackle this stack, I think I may take a couple of evenings in front of the tele, and check for mistakes, then as I finish checking each piece, I can either put them to soak, as for the bread cloths, or put them in the stack to be hemmed, as for the placemats, runners and rugs.






Thanks for stopping by, until next time, Happy weaving, Tina

3 comments:

  1. You have been a busy lady!!! Lots of weavin' piled up at your house! The overshot lots great, BTW! It's so much fun to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks so good! You have been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The overshot looks just perfect at the 15 epi! Such a pretty pattern too. Good job on all that great weaving.

    ReplyDelete